Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm Back!

Happy New Year Everyone! - and my apologies. As you know I have been outside the U.S. since Dec. 17th '09, and I had thought that I would be able to establish a good internet connection using my laptop (which i brought with me) and a service they call "mobile internet" here in El Salvador, and then do new posts from here. Well i got the service, but it's not very good, and i keep losing the connection. This is why it has not been easy when i try and do new posts. But it seems to be working a little better this year (2010) and so I am going to try and post a couple of things from here. Tonight, we made Salvadoran "guacamol" and in the following post I will include the ingredients and a couple of photos.

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!!! I wish I had queso duro to make my guacamole that way. By the way, I miss you! I can't wait for you to get back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hermanita, I miss you too. I'll try to bring you queso.

    ReplyDelete